Northwest Florida is an exciting and rapidly growing area. Property investors and entrepreneurs from across the country are participating in profitable commercial and residential developments along SR30A and the coastline communities of Florida's Santa Rosa Beach and Destin.
Daniel W. Uhlfelder, P.A., provides real estate legal services to homeowners, builders, developers, realtors, contractors, subcontractors, and other individuals and business owners with real estate needs in Northwest Florida. Contact us at 850-502-2165 today to learn more about our real estate transaction work.
Meeting the Growing Real Estate Needs in Northwest Florida
Florida real estate lawyer, Daniel W. Uhlfelder is a property investor, licensed realtor, and former owner of a title company who is perfectly positioned to meet the real estate law needs of clients in Northwest Florida. Our firm understands the administrative, legal, and practical aspects of residential real estate and commercial real estate transactions and offers assistance regarding:
- Real estate litigation: We handle real estate contract disputes, border disputes, property line and easement disputes, and litigation involving real property and real estate developments.
- Homeowners association and condominium law: We have extensive experience working with condominium associations and homeowners associations regarding purchasing, formation, disputes, enforcement of covenants, and other condominium and homeowners association issues. We also have extensive experience representing condominium owners and homeowners in disputes with their associations.
- Real estate transactions: We assist with purchase and sale agreements, real estate contracts, business sales and purchases, title assessments, encumbrances, easements, and title defects.
- Construction law: We help builders and developers obtain construction permits, file mechanic's liens, litigate liens, handle contractor licensing issues, pursue negligent construction claims, draft and negotiate construction contracts, and pursue other construction-related litigation.
- Property development: We handle property development matters related to land use, zoning, permit approval, land survey disputes, and other housing development and land development issues.
- Real estate contracts and leases: Our real estate services include lease review, lease drafting, contract drafting, and contract review.
From our office Santa Rosa Beach, Florida, we are committed to serving clients by working hard, with integrity and the dedication to finding legal strategies tailored to meeting each client's real estate and property development objectives.
Get Help From an Experienced Property Development and Real Estate Attorney
If you need legal advice or representation concerning a property development project, a construction law matter, a real estate contract, or any other real estate matter, we can help. Contact us for reliable and thorough legal advice from an experienced Florida real estate lawyer. We accept all major credit cards.