Helping You Find Solutions To Complex Divorce Problems
While divorce is often a stressful and complicated process for people, cases involving complex assets can bring their own unique set of financial challenges. At Daniel W. Uhlfelder, P.A., in Santa Rosa Beach and also serving Destin, we carefully work to defuse the stress and emotion that our clients are feeling to preserve their valuable assets and incomes in their complicated divorce cases.
Helping You Preserve Your Valuable Assets And Property In Your Divorce
Our lawyer has over 25 years of combined experience representing our divorce clients in a wide range of legal matters, including equitable distribution of marital property.
We possess an in-depth understanding of the accounting principles in financial issues involving businesses, personal and commercial property, stocks, bonds, pension plans and other highly valued assets.
Our experienced lawyer will meet with you during a confidential consultation to discuss your circumstances and your expectations for your divorce. During your meeting, we will help you:
- Understand how Florida divorce laws involving equitable distribution will apply to your situation
- Identify all marital property that will be subject to division in your divorce
- Address concerns involving commingled assets and debt
- Thoroughly investigate hidden income or assets
- Determine the appropriate division of pensions
- Valuate businesses and the income from businesses
- Valuate income paid in cash
Our firm is committed to protecting your best interests, while ensuring the emotional well-being of your children throughout your divorce. We urge you to reach out to us today by email or by calling 850-909-2225 with your questions regarding your complex assets.