Meet Our Attorney
At the Santa Rosa Beach law office of Daniel W. Uhlfelder, P.A., we find satisfaction in solving the most difficult legal problems. Our firm is led by our founding attorney Daniel W. Uhlfelder, who is a skilled litigation attorney with over 25 years of experience.
Our attorney has worked with large firms in the past, gaining valuable experience in handling complex litigation. Today, he uses these skills when helping our valued clients find solution to their legal problems.
To learn more about our talented attorney, please click on the links provided below:
Ready For The Challenging Cases
We are primarily a litigation-based law firm. Our lawyer is in court almost every single day, taking cases to trial when negotiation fails to yield positive results. We help with a number of different legal issues, including:
- Real estate law, such as HOA disputes and construction defect matters
- Family law, such as divorce and related issues, including child custody and child support
- Estate planning, as well as probate and probate administration
- Bankruptcy and foreclosure defense
- Business law and commercial litigation
- Criminal defense, handling DUI and underage drinking offenses
- Personal injury and auto accident claims
There are many different ways to address your legal issues. We examine all options to help you decide what you feel would be the right move to make for your future or for the future of your business. We put together creative strategies that can adapt to the various issues that arise during your case.
Putting You In Control Over Your Legal Issues
If you would like to arrange a free consultation with a knowledgeable lawyer, we invite you to call our office at 850-909-2225 or send us an email to find a time that works for you. We work with individuals and businesses throughout the Florida Panhandle.