Helping You Resolve Real Estate Disputes
At Daniel W. Uhlfelder, P.A., our attorneys provide real estate litigation representation throughout northwest Florida. We combine our extensive litigation experience with our business know-how to protect our clients’ interests. For thorough and aggressive real estate dispute representation, contact us at 850-909-2225 today.
With the growing commercial and residential property developments along SR30A and the coastline communities of Florida Panhandle, including Santa Rosa Beach and Destin, there are numerous real estate contracts, construction contracts and other property development agreements entered into daily. We represent homeowners, builders, contractors, realtors, subcontractors and other parties in complex real estate disputes, such as:
Practical Solutions To Complex Litigation
Real estate contract disputes arise for a variety of reasons. For example, a dispute may arise if:
- An overextend contractor or developer is unable to pay for the services performed.
- Price increases for labor, materials, or both affect a real estate contracts price terms.
- Fraud or misrepresentation occurs regarding contract performance.
- Pertinent or material information was not disclosed during contract negotiation.
- Contractual obligations are not completed in a timely manner.
- Financing problems arise.
- Condominium association bylaws or other governing documents impact contractual obligations.
- There is negligent work or faulty construction.
For Assistance With Construction Litigation And More, Speak With Our Office Today
If you need representation in litigation regarding a property development project, a construction law matter, a real estate contract, or any other real estate matter, we can help. Contact us for reliable and thorough legal advice from an experienced Florida Panhandle real estate trial lawyer. We accept all major credit cards.