Frequently Asked Questions
The legal system can be confusing and difficult to navigate even under the best of circumstances. At (NAP NAME), we want to make sure you have the information you need to make the decisions that best suit your needs and your life. Below are some common questions clients ask us that may help you better understand your legal needs.
All of the information below is general information, and your specific situation may change the answers. To get personalized information and customized legal advice, please reach out to schedule an appointment at our Naples office by calling us at (NAP PHONE) or by emailing our team.
The Guidance You Need
Our clients’ commonly asked questions:
- Can We Do Anything About Ongoing Disturbances to Our Peace Caused by Our Neighbor?
- As a Landlord, How Can I Recover the Premises from My Tenant?
- Do Owners and Landlords of Older Buildings Need to Worry About Lead-Based Paint
- What Are Right-to-Farm Laws?
- Does a Landlord Have the Duty to Keep Residential Premises in a Reasonable Condition?
- Should I Arrange for a House Inspection Before Closing?
- Can the Government Regulate How Much Rent I Can Charge for My Residential Housing Unit?
- When a Property Owner Retains a Real Estate Agent to Market the Property, What Are the Agent’s Duties to the Seller?
- What Nonphysical Aspects of Real Estate Do Sellers Have to Disclose to Prospective Buyers?
- Should I Obtain Renters Insurance?
- What Are Equity-Stripping Scams?
- Factors to Consider: Lease or Purchase of a Facility
Speak To Our Experienced, Highly Capable Attorney
Our attorney, Daniel W. Uhlfelder, has decades of experience representing individuals across Naples with their legal issues. From his work with Florida families to his in-depth knowledge of real estate matters in our area, you are in good hands at (NAP NAME). Email the firm today.