A Trial-Ready Attorney Experienced With A Range Of Real Estate Issues
Northwest Florida is an exciting and rapidly growing area. Property investors and entrepreneurs from across the country are participating in profitable commercial and residential developments along SR30A and the coastline communities of Florida’s Santa Rosa Beach and Destin.
At Daniel W. Uhlfelder, P.A., we provide real estate legal services to homeowners, builders, developers, realtors, contractors, subcontractors, and other individuals and business owners with real estate needs in northwest Florida.
Guiding Real Estate Owners And Developers Through Every Stage Of Their Property
Real estate projects can be complicated because they sit at the intersection of many areas of law. For instance, even a seemingly simple home purchase involves obligations and contracts for each party involved, including the seller, the owner, an assessor, real estate agents, insurance companies and title companies. A single misstep in even one of these legal steps can delay a purchase and mean thousands of dollars lost.
The experience of property developers and investors is infinitely more complicated, especially when new or ongoing construction is involved. Because our firm’s founder, attorney Daniel Uhlfelder, is a trial litigator with extensive experience in many areas of law, we are uniquely positioned to intercede at any step of the process, from property acquisition and construction contracts to construction litigation and ongoing property maintenance matters.
Meeting The Growing Real Estate Needs Of Northwest Florida
Attorney Uhlfelder is a property investor, former licensed realtor, and former owner of a title company who is perfectly positioned to meet the real estate law needs of clients in northwest Florida. He understands the administrative, legal and practical aspects of residential real estate and commercial real estate transactions and offers assistance regarding:
- Real estate litigation: We handle real estate contract disputes, border disputes, property line and easement disputes, and litigation involving real property and real estate developments.
- Homeowners association and condominium law: We have extensive experience working with condominium associations and homeowners associations regarding purchasing, formation, disputes, enforcement of covenants, and other condominium and homeowners association issues. We also have extensive experience representing condominium owners and homeowners in disputes with their associations.
- Real estate transactions: We assist with purchase and sale agreements, real estate contracts, business sales and purchases, title assessments, encumbrances, easements, and title defects.
- Construction law: We help builders and developers obtain construction permits, file mechanic’s liens, litigate liens, handle contractor licensing issues, pursue negligent construction claims, draft and negotiate construction contracts, and pursue other construction-related litigation.
- Property development: We handle property development matters related to land use, zoning, permit approval, land survey disputes, and other housing development and land development issues.
- Real estate contracts and leases: Our real estate services include lease review, lease drafting, contract drafting and contract review.
- Real estate closings
From our office in Santa Rosa Beach, Florida, we are committed to serving clients by working hard, with integrity and the dedication to finding legal strategies tailored to meeting each client’s real estate and property development objectives.
Get The Help You Need Today
If you need legal advice or representation concerning a property development project, a construction law matter, a real estate contract, or any other real estate matter, we can help. Contact us for reliable and thorough legal advice from an experienced Florida real estate lawyer.