Helping You Protect Your Company’s Assets
At the law offices of Daniel W. Uhlfelder, P.A., we offer business legal representation to builders, contractors, developers, realtors, corporate entities and small-business owners throughout the area of Santa Rosa Beach and Destin, Florida.
Helping You Find Answers To Your Business Law Questions
Our firm frequently serves as in-house counsel for small and medium-sized businesses, and we have the knowledge and experience to handle all of your business-related legal matters, including:
- Business formation: partnerships, limited liability partnerships (LLP), limited liability companies (LLC), sole proprietorships, S-corporations, joint ventures and other corporate entities
- Business contracts: contract drafting, contract review, contract negotiations, contract dispute litigation
- Employment law: noncompete agreements, employment contracts
- Business transactions: sales, mergers, acquisitions and dissolutions
- Commercial litigation: breach of contract, shareholder and partnership disputes, employment disputes, lease disputes, dissolution challenges and other business disputes
- Licensing: denial of contractor license, business license issues and other license disputes
- Asset protection
- Other business and commercial law: including business succession planning, commercial lease issues and more
Experienced Business Law Attorney — Formation, Transactions, Litigation
Our goal is to ensure that your business transactions proceed smoothly and successfully. Our firm’s founder, Daniel Uhlfelder is a business owner, an entrepreneur, a licensed realtor and a business law attorney who is experienced at navigating the interconnected worlds of business and real estate/property development.
Contact us today to learn more about how an experienced business lawyer can help with your business-related legal matters. We accept all major credit cards.